Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Who The F#%k Are: Red Kite


I love surfing the internet.  While I will admit, that I have squandered many hours with no definitive end result, there are a lot of times that while roaming I will uncover a real gem of a find.  Tonight was a pretty low-key night.  I was in the midst of reading Rue Brittania (yes, I like the occasional comic) when one thing led to another and I stumbled upon a great band named Red Kite.

Led by former The Cooper Temple Clause guitarist Daniel Fisher, Red Kite are a sextet from London, England.  As of this writing, their output has been minimal but definitely subscribes to quality over quantity.  They have self-released two songs on Bandcamp ('Montreal' and 'No Painter Of Note') and one other on their Soundcloud page ('The Gathering Storm').  Check them out below.  Score another one for the internet.







To find out more about Red Kite, check them out at redkiteband.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment